Whalelend: Full Stack Developer - Lviv / Ukraine
About the project
Finnish company working on unique solution that helps to earn interest on cryptocurrency holdings. We’re searching for a Full Stack Developer with a strong background in Front End Development.
See more at: whalelend.com
For this position we are ready to consider candidates who are willing to work in Lviv studio as well as candidates who are interested to relocate to Helsinki.
What skills we are looking for?
- 3-5 years of commercial experience in SW development
- Knowledge of React + Redux or a similar SPA framework (e.g. Angular)
- Knowledge of Bootstrap or a similar layout framework
- Experience in C#, .net Core 2.x
Will be a plus:
- Full stack experience or a willingness to learn
- Cloud serverless computing e.g. Azure or AWS
- OAuth2, OpenId connect, JWT
- Knowledge of a charting library eg Victory, d3
- Experience with GIT, CI, CD
- Modern UI, Google fonts
- Static website builder e.g. Jekyll
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and/or traditional financial markets
- Experiences working with Bitcoin and Ethereum (or other) cryptocurrency nodes
- Create, own, and iterate user-facing product features that shape the future of crypto investment
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front end developers with server side logic
- Develop new UI components that encourage users to make intelligent crypto investment decisions
- Improve UX for our users to have better insight into their own earnings across token types and exchanges
- Collaborate with a fun, passionate team to help craft elegant solutions to problems using the latest tech
What we have to offer:
- You will work directly with the founders in a funded startup as a core part of a dynamic and international team
- You will join the project on an early stage and have a possibility to influence all the crucial technical decisions
- Competitive salary
- Work from our cozy studio located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment
If you are interested please send us your CV to email@example.com or use Skype (Anastasiia Shepelevych) to find out more!