Reality Crisis: Senior Game (Unity) developer - Lviv / Ukraine
About the client:
Reality Crisis is an revolutionary gaming company, that makes casual mixed reality games for big audiences. Their games intertwine popular culture niches, taps into existing wide fan bases and user-brand ecosystems. RealityCrisis fill the idle moments, fight against phone boredom, enrich consumer experience and deepen brand relevance.
You will have a great opportunity to work with an unique and super experienced international design team who has worked before for EA, Riot Games, Tony Hawk Pro Skater franchise, Y Media Lab, DreamWorks and designed apps for Apple, PayPal, Metallica and Vans.
We're looking for Senior Game developer to join the team.
What skills we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Strong experience with Unity
- Fluent in C#
- Comprehensive knowledge of application development for mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- AR UX understanding is a plus
- Excellent English and communication skills, ability to present your ideas and opinions in development
Good to know:
- Experience with ARKit, ARCore
What we have to offer:
- You will work directly with the founders in a funded startup as a core part of a dynamic, rockstar and international team
- Competitive salary
- Work from our cozy studio located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Business trips (to California, Mexico)
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment
If you are interested please send us your CV to email@example.com or use Skype (Nataliia Iarmoshchuk) to find out more!