Reality Crisis: Senior Game (Unity) developer - Lviv / Ukraine
About the client:
Reality Crisis is a casual mixed reality mobile gaming studio. Reality Crisis makes games about things people already love for audiences that already exist. The games tap into existing subcultures and consumer ecosystems by enabling old phenomenon to reinvent themselves in a new medium and for new audiences.
We are building an AR mobile game, SK8, that opens a whole new dimension to what skating, surfing and snowboarding can be. This parallel reality will offer a world where fantasy and everyday objects collide to create a unique game surface out of the everyday spaces around us.
Become the top SK8ar anywhere in the world in the first true Augmented Reality skateboarding game. SK8 encourages players all over the world to get out and explore looking for interesting SK8 spots. It’s Pokemon Go for Skateboarders.
Built-in camera processes the world around the player to digitize skatable features into an instant Skate session so you can skate whatever is around you. Easy to learn and hard to master controls make the game accessible to everybody. Collect, design and Save Tricks, Parks and Ramps to replay them in your living room and outdoors.
We're looking for Senior Game developer to join the team.
You have a super exciting opportunity to join RealityCrisis and build amazing games. The team will have a great opportunity to work with an unique and super experienced international design team who has worked before for EA, Riot Games, Tony Hawk Pro Skater franchise, Y Media Lab, DreamWorks and designed apps for Apple, PayPal, Metallica and Vans.
What skills we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong experience with Unity
- Fluent in C#
- Comprehensive knowledge of application development for mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- AR UX understanding is a plus
- English level strong enough for daily communication (both oral and written).
What we have to offer:
- You will work directly with the founders in a funded startup as a core part of a dynamic, rockstar and international team
- Competitive salary
- Work from our cozy studio located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Possible business trips (to California, Mexico)
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment
If you are interested please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use Skype (Anastasiia Shepelevych) to find out more!