Reality Crisis: Senior AR developer - Lviv / Ukraine
About the client:
Reality Crisis is an revolutionary gaming company, that makes casual mixed reality games for big audiences. Their games intertwine popular culture niches, taps into existing wide fan bases and user-brand ecosystems. RealityCrisis fill the idle moments, fight against phone boredom, enrich consumer experience and deepen brand relevance.
You will have a great opportunity to work with an unique and super experienced international design team who has worked before for EA, Riot Games, Tony Hawk Pro Skater franchise, Y Media Lab, DreamWorks and designed apps for Apple, PayPal, Metallica and Vans.
We're looking for Senior AR developer to join the team.
What skills we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of ARKit, ARCore
- Experience with dynamic lighting in AR
- Creating game mechanics
- Mobile interface/controls in AR experience
- Strong experience with Unity3D
- OpenGL knowledge
- Excellent English and communication skills, ability to present your ideas and opinions in development
What we have to offer:
- You will work directly with the founders in a funded startup as a core part of a dynamic, rockstar and international team
- Competitive salary
- Work from our cozy studio located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Possible business trips (to California, Mexico)
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment
If you are interested please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use Skype (Nataliia Iarmoshchuk) to find out more!