Reality Crisis: 3D Generalist - Lviv / Ukraine
About the client:
Reality Crisis is a revolutionary gaming company, that makes casual mixed reality games for big audiences. Their games intertwine popular culture niches, taps into existing wide fan bases and user-brand ecosystems. Reality Crisis fills the idle moments, fights against phone boredom, enriches consumer experience and deepens brand relevance.
We're looking for Senior 3D Generalist to join the team.
You have a super exciting opportunity to join Reality Crisis and build amazing games!
What skills we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Demonstrable proficiency in 3D modeling, rigging, texturing, and animating with Photoshop, Blender, and Unity
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry
- Capacity to vet and lead either an outsourced team or a larger internal team
- Experience in modeling for AR/VR applications is a plus
- Excellent English and communication skills, ability to present your ideas and opinions in development
What we have to offer:
- You will work directly with the founders in a funded startup as a core part of a dynamic, rockstar and international team
- Competitive salary
- Work from our cozy studio located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Possible business trips (to California, Mexico)
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment
If you are interested please send us your CV to email@example.com or use Skype (Nataliia Iarmoshchuk) to find out more!